At Vape N Save we try our very best to stock only reputed brands that deliver high quality items. We understand how frustrating it can be to recevie a faulty device. Hence, we have come up with a streamlined our warrently policy to make it faster and more efficient for you.
Read Me First
Warranties can only be claimed on manufacturing defects within 7 days of purchase.
Vaping gear can sometimes be complex and confusing to use unless you've done your research, so make sure you've Googled the problem you're having and read as much as you can about how to operate your device.
Start with simple troubleshooting steps to begin with – for instance, if your mod won't fire, try changing the batteries (if they're replaceable), try using a different atomiser to eliminate the possibility that it's actually your atomiser that's faulty, and try turning the mod off and on again.
If you have tired all of this and the device still does not work. The next thing to try is contact the manufuture using the warranty details that came along with the device.
It's important to make sure you've done everything you can to troubleshoot the problem because if we receive a returned item that isn't faulty you'll need to pay a return shipping fee of $15 in order for us to send your device back to you. Of course, if we receive a returned item that needs to be replaced, we'll cover the cost of shipping the replacement to you.
If you've read all of the above and you've performed troubleshooting on your device and your problem still persists, please simply use email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with one of our product specialists.
Nearly all products we sell, excluding some categories of products as listed below, are essentially consumable products.
Some hardware items (vape pens, kits, etc) may come with a manufacturer’s warranty, which will cover any faults for the period of that warranty.
The Consumer Guarantees Act (NZ) gives you the right to seek a remedy, eg a repair or a replacement, from the manufacturer whether or not the products come with a manufacturer’s warranty, taking into consideration a “reasonable length of time” and "be of acceptable quality" for the use and price of the product.
Warranties are not transferable and are voided upon resale of any product.
What's Covered and What's Not Covered
In simple terms, this warranty covers manufacturing faults and defects, major failures, and other issues not caused by your action or inaction.
It does not cover accidental damage, damage incurred because a product was used incorrectly or not in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, or ordinary wear and tear.
- E-liquids, Concentrates and Hookah: The e-liquids and concentrates contain food grade ingredients and are considered a consumable product, we do not accpet returns or exchanges other than in the case of a manufacturing defect, as required by the CGA. We can't guarantee that you'll love every drop – taste is subjective, everybody is different, and we cannot offer a replacement or refund for any eliquid or concentrate on the basis of your personal preferences alone.
- Coils, Cotton, Wick, and Wire: As these items are considered consumable and will degrade with use over time, the warranty period for these items does not apply once the items have been removed from their original packaging and put to use. We do not offer a warranty for any coils, cotton, wick, or wire that have not been used in accordance with the manufacturer's or our instructions, have not been sufficiently primed, or have been used at incorrect or unsafe wattages. In some limited circumstances, at our sole discretion, we may accept the return and exchange of coils you purchase that are unsuitable for the device you intend to use them in, on the condition that the items are in their original, unopened packaging and have not been used. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping to return the item to us, and for the cost of shipping the replacement item to you.
- Batteries: We test all batteries before shipping them to ensure they hold sufficent charge. As such we do not offer warranty on battery other then any manufacture warranty the batteries come with. As all rechargeable batteries degrade over time and with use. As such It is your responsibility to immediately test any battery you purchase upon receipt to ensure that it is discharging normally and capable of being recharged.
- Water Pipes: All type so of water pipes are considered consumable products and we do not offer warrently on water pipes. We stock water pipes of the highest quility and everybody has different personal perferences. We cannot offer a replacement or refund for any water pipe on basis of personal peferences. However, the water pipes made of glass can get damaged during the shipping. Please check the water piple you recieve as soon as you recieve it. If you recieved a damaged water pipe please email email@example.com immediately or within the same day of collecting or reciving the parcel. Idealy we would like to see in the email pictures of the damaged water pipe still in its orginal packaging as you receieved it. But with any email please include pictures of the damaged water pipe.
- Dispobable Vapes: All disposble vapess are one use consumable products and as such we do not offer any warrently or refunds on disposable vapes.
Notwithstanding our obligations under the CGA, if a product develops a fault due to damage incurred by your incorrect actions, including but not limited to accidental damage, incorrect handling, using a device in a manner contrary to its intended purpose, using inappropriate consumables not intended for use in the product, using liquids or other substances not provided by us, or any other action contrary to the manufacturer's or our instructions, this warranty shall be considered void.
The product must be used in accordance with manufacturer's or our instructions. This warranty does not apply should the defect in or failure of the product be attributable to misuse, abuse, accident, act of God such as lightning, or nonobservance of manufacturer's or our instructions on the part of the user. This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear in the product or its parts.
VapeNSave does not accept liability for
- any loss or damage however suffered, caused by or arising out of any failure to use the product in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, and
- any indirect, consequential or economic loss or damage however caused.
This Warranty is immediately void if
- Any serial number or appliance plate is removed or defaced
- The Product has been serviced or otherwise repaired by a person not authorised to do so by VapeNSsave or where non approved replacement parts are used.
The product is designed for domestic use only. If applicable, the product must be connected to the electrical voltage supply as specified in the ratings label located on the product. This warranty does not cover defects arising from non-domestic use or incorrect voltage supply.
This warranty may only be claimed against where proof of original purchase is presented, for example, original paper or email receipt, or invoice.
Any parts of the product that need to be replaced, or if the whole product needs to be replaced, the replaced product, become the property of VapeNSave. The warranty on any replacement product or parts will expire on the same date that the warranty period on the original product expires.
The benefits provided by this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product which the purchaser has under the Consumer Guarantees Act, and applicable laws in New Zealand, which rights and remedies by law may not be excluded. All other warranties and representations, express and implied, are hereby excluded.
The purchaser bears the onus of proving that the defect occurred during the warranty period, and was not caused by any of the causes excluded from this warranty.
This warranty does not cover products purchased second hand.
The purchaser is responsible for all postage and freight charges and any other expenses incidental to claiming against this warranty.
The warranty excludes consumable items (including but not limited to batteries, coils, liquids, wire, cotton) and normal wear and tear.
When you return a product to us for any warranty purpose, VapeNSave or the manufacturer will determine, at our sole discretion, whether the product is faulty and the cause of the fault within a reasonable time frame.
In the case of a manufacturing defect or other fault not caused by you or your actions, we may offer you a store credit, refund, repair, or replacement in accordance with our obligations under the CGA.
In most cases, at our sole discretion, where appropriate and in accordance with our obligations under the CGA, we will offer a replacement for any item that qualifies under the terms of this warranty. In lieu of a replacement, we may choose, at our sole discretion. to offer you a refund, which you may choose to substitute for a store credit with our approval.